AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

China trade deal
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Nickeischeid
Posted 10/4/2021 23:50 (#9253409 - in reply to #9253294)
Subject: RE: I think you’ve got that backwards

North central TX
Well, I had a big reply to you lining out a big part of your flaws when my internet glitched and the refresh lost it all but...
Clinton was president in '99 and it just proves that the greed in that cesspool we call DC permeates deeply. Not all deregulation is in the interest of the people. I'm reminded of electricity deregulation here around that same time frame.

I'm sorry you've lost friends in the past year. I dont have anyone who I would call close that I have lost. I have known a dozen or so just by virtue of living in a small town, but all but one were older, and ALL had major medical issues prior to covid which compounded the issues. Perhaps this skews my perceptions or perhaps I'm seeing things more clearly because I'm not emotionally driven by the losses.

I work in the medical field and I know what treatments work and what to ask for should I be one of the .01%of younger healthy people to get seriously ill. I also know from firsthand experience that getting the shots doesn't keep you from contracting covid and dying. Just in the past 3 months I've seen a handful pass away that were "fully vacced."

If I were to decide I need to get the vaccine at any point it would be the j&j as its more of a conventional type. I have misgivings about the tech in the Mrna shots and until I can see for myself that there isn't some future unforseen complication with them, I think I'll stay clear. Ever see "I am Legend"? I'm not suggesting that you are going to turn into a zombie, but if you do I know to use the double tap. Lol However, its entirely possible that the body makes a mistake copying and coding those cells and suddenly you end up with cancer or something in a few years. I think it isn't unreasonable to have concerns about the speed at which trials were done. Essentially all those of you getting the mrna shots are long term lab rats now and id just as soon take my outstanding odds with covid as opposed to the current unknowns of MRNA. I honestly do hope this "new" tech actually works now and they can make some true advances in medicine with it!

At the end of the day I've always been told that I should be skeptical of any politician who tells you to do something because its for your own good, or do it for the children. So far my gov has given me both of those lines and many more.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)