AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

ivermectin results in Brazil
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Al Swearingen
Posted 10/5/2021 11:19 (#9253957 - in reply to #9253937)
Subject: RE: Explain India

North Central Iowa
havin’funfarming - 10/5/2021 10:58

Actually, I don’t think there would be very much resistance to that as long as they treat everyone equally and all they do if you are positive is require a period of isolation and hand you some drugs with proven safety records that you can choose to take if you want to.

Right now from a public safety point of view because everyone including the vaccinated can carry the virus likely the best course of action is to test everyone on a regular basis to try to limit the amount of people spreading the virus. That would greatly reduce the number of people spreading it around. I bet that would never work though because the vaccinated would not accept that they are also part of the problem.

There would be lots of resistance with guns pulled on people that knock. You're kidding yourself if you think otherwise. Who would've thought that violent supporters would try to overthrow the capitol based off of unfounded social media posts? I can't think they'd take to kindly to a knock on the door to get tested.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)