AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

ivermectin results in Brazil
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Clay SEIA
Posted 10/4/2021 22:30 (#9253328 - in reply to #9252466)
Subject: RE: ivermectin results in Brazil

Pat H - 10/4/2021 14:15 This issue has been twisted beyond reason. The current vaccine presents only the spike protein to your body. Apparently this level of immune system response gives the body time to develop antibodies to the full virus. It's always was a clever way to get some level of immunity quick without having to develop a full vaccine. It's a great solution folks with a high likelihood of a bad covid outcome. For the rest it's a case by case choice. Things like hcq, ivermectin, dexamethazone, antibiotics do not kill the virus (not sure if monoclonal antibodies are antiviral, but they sure help), but are important therapeutics to get you through the disease. These will be necessary even if everyone is vaccinated. It's not one or the other. The selling point of the vaccine is that it prevents a bad case, and, from my statement above, I tend to agree. However, since most people (95%) don't get bad cases, it's hard to say that with 100% confidence. The vast majority of folks that get covid have no problem with it, especially if you do the Joe Rogan and throw throw the kitchen sink at it - don't tough it out if it starts getting bad. I do believe that the virus and our immune system overreaction can leave us with lasting problems.

Stop it with your common sense, that doesn't fit the current narrative! 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)