AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

So is this what America as Venezuela looks like?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

sloughclub
Posted 10/4/2021 21:18 (#9253158 - in reply to #9253082)
Subject: RE: Here’s the basic difference between the parties

Southern Missouri
I have no claim to being knowledgeable in making policy,say what you will about my thinking of it ,you probably won’t think less of it than I do ,but,3 dollar plus gasoline won’t bother me or my family much at all,100,000 dollar plus pickup trucks won’t bother us much either,but the people I know that vote democratic will have a very hard time with 3 dollar plus gas,they’ll have an even harder time ever being able to buy a loaded up nice new pickup truck.In days gone by one of those folks voting democratic could take 30000 and set up a nice small store of some type and go into business for themselves, with the way this economy is headed 30000 dollars won’t begin to setup any kind of small business,I’ll agree with you lawn on the fact that some people will do better in this type of spend like there’s no end, but I for one don’t think it’ll be the wage earner or the fixed income people that typically vote democratic, and I don’t vote that way but I’ll agree with you lawn ,I think it’s better for me ,but not my country,as always just my opinion.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)