AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

My youngest granddaughter on her first youth deer hunt
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Farmerjonathan
Posted 10/2/2021 19:29 (#9249394)
Subject: My youngest granddaughter on her first youth deer hunt

NorthWest Indiana
Posted this in the Machinery section due to the damage deer do to the crops. Had one poster tell me to post this also in the Cafe. So, let me introduce you to my youngest granddaughter, Audrey. First grader this year. First deer, a doe, last Saturday during Indiana's youth hunt weekend. My youngest daughter and her husband greatly enjoy hunting/fishing/outdoors in general. Since she could walk, in the spring she mushroom and shed hunts. Loves fishing. Anyway, she had been practicing with a crossbow for this year's deer hunt. She also wanted to go on a sheep hunt at Ted Nugent's farm in Michigan. So her dad told her she needed to use the 300 blackout rifle if she was wanting to hunt at Nugent's. So she used it and one shot and done. Eric said after she pulled the trigger she looked at him and said, "I smoked her dad!" Yeah I am a little biased and proud.

She had asked if Mamaaw and I (Bop) would help track (one or both of us have gone to help a lot of times so we were on call Saturday. Got the call around 6pm, drove over there and I filmed them following the blood trail and finding her. When we found her and checked the entrance wound she told her dad again, "told you I smoked her". Enjoy please.

Edited by Farmerjonathan 10/2/2021 19:34

(Audie and Doe (full).jpg)

(Mamaw, Audie and Bop (full).jpg)

(Tess, Audie, Eric (full).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Audie and Doe (full).jpg (197KB - 180 downloads)
Attachments Mamaw, Audie and Bop (full).jpg (162KB - 309 downloads)
Attachments Tess, Audie, Eric (full).jpg (223KB - 225 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)