AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Tale of 2 cities
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Pvafarm
Posted 9/14/2021 21:09 (#9220660 - in reply to #9220488)
Subject: RE: Tale of 2 cities

Southeast WI
My take on the whole mask thing is this. If a business/govt entity requires one and it makes people more comfortable I'll put one on. I'm sure if it keeps big spit droplets from traveling out of people's mouths it helps some. It's not the be all to end all just like the vaccine. Everything helps some. My wife nor I have had covid. We deliver squash and pumpkins to stores all fall and are doing that right now. We are among the general public often and today when we delivered in Madison first thing I asked was "do we need a mask?". Answer was "we are outside so not today".

We traveled twice to Montana to ski last winter and skied around WI last winter, too. All by plane, train and auto. If needed to be masked we were. We have not sat in a bubble all scared but have taken precautions. Hopefully we don't get to experience covid but I'm sure the vaccine will minimize the impact. We are planning continued travel this winter and will abide by local rules.

This is not something to die on a sword for as so many on this site love to profess. But at any rate have at it as you will and I'll continue to walk around most covid posts.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)