AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

COOL?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

dabeegmon
Posted 9/15/2021 13:22 (#9221726 - in reply to #9221543)
Subject: RE: COOL?

SE Manitoba
farmer82 - 9/15/2021 11:33

Douglas - 9/15/2021 10:41

JDSWMO - 9/14/2021 20:08
Douglas - 9/14/2021 15:23 >Not just about food quality but american jobs too. I try very hard to buy american for everything, but it is a personal choice. 

Your worried about American jobs, but don't support COOL????

I support cool but our agreements with our trading partners say we can't mandate it and retailers may not have the information from their suppliers to get it right. The trade agreements are more important than something that may not be worth the cost. 

Name a trade agreement that we aren't upside down on. They ALL are lopsided about 4 to 1 with Mexico. Canada 10 to 20 percent in their favor. Now go to China....
Just the facts, not what Farm Bureau says.

A goodly chunk of the Canada to USA trade is called crude oil.

There are a lot of people who would be quite please if that disappeared. (I'm not one of them)

So if that import surplus bothers you - - - - - you are quite welcome to get rid of your tractors and cars and pickups and run electrically powered equipment (from what I've seen costs about 2 to 4 times as much to buy such equipment).

Just imagine - - - - you would be helping reduce that pesky imbalance and you would also be 'helping the environment' (not something I'm normally espousing but you are the one complaining and now you have a solution).

(Just in case you aren't aware of it almost all of the oil and gas produced in Canuckistan is done so by American headquartered companies not that that really matters when looking at the trade imbalance - - - right?)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)