AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Traveling tips and places to see?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

MU1979
Posted 9/14/2021 08:34 (#9219544 - in reply to #9219174)
Subject: RE: Traveling tips and places to see?

Missouri

Fly somewhere that has cheap airfare. Will be a hub for the carrier. Like Atlanta.   Rent a car with unlimited miles and a reasonable drop charge (probably have to drop at larger city out west like Seattle) and enjoy your drive home on what ever time you have allowed. One of first stops will be go shopping and pick up cheap cooler and supplies for your adventure.  Don't take them with you, buy on the other end.  Don't plan much other than location and time to be home.  Plenty to do in this country it is amazing.  Gas Missouri $2.78 would not think that would be a problem. Have a good trip. Do you physical therapy and include mental therapy. (Also would add buying one way tickets gives you good chance of higher security check, might as well be ready for a strip search.  I did not believe the when someone told me this but I had it done in public not in a private room.  Have no idea what you do when they say hold hands above head.) Ouch.    Also visit enough Ag related to write the trip off on taxes.

Edited by MU1979 9/14/2021 08:40
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)