AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Trimble FMX drill section control headland mode how to?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Fingers77
Posted 9/3/2021 20:56 (#9201314 - in reply to #9200759)
Subject: RE: Trimble FMX drill section control headland mode how to?

You'd have to add a boundary, possibly an area feature for the monitor to see as an area or line to shut off when you cross it. Ive never played with specifically what you are trying to do, but I KNOW you can have more than one Headland pattern and Boundary in the same field.

Possibly make a new interior boundary for the area you want to exclude then figure out how to delete and or load the boundary you want when you want? Maybe?

You MAY be able to make an area feature. (Maybe even check attributes of line features), make it an exclusion zone such as a waterway(so it doesn't plant). Plant the non waterway area first, it'll shut off when it reaches the fake waterway feature (make it the part on the left in your diagram) then once planted just edit the feature and make it NOT an exclusion zone and it ought to plant the rest as you want.. you have choices other than waterway as area features, pick a better name for yourself, I'm just suggesting that because I know waterways are area features usually by default an exclusion (non application) zone. Be careful mapping, sometimes the default is to map them a half swath wide (stupid Trimble engineers who never leave an office!)

I think I'd fiddle with that sort of solution before you go making extra boundaries and screw things up for yourself.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)