AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

About a billion people around the world take a statin drug
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Dave Cen.Ia
Posted 8/21/2021 12:38 (#9176682 - in reply to #9176134)
Subject: RE: About a billion people around the world take a statin drug

Nevada, Iowa
Agreed, there are probably many that they have helped and they gained years of life from the prescriptions.
Both of my folks are now gone but their experience with statins was very negative. Dad finally switched doctors to re-evaluate his meds and health in general. He had lost so much muscle mass that he never really gained half of it back. Mom ached so badly from statin use that she could hardly move until she removed herself from the med. Both of them were made to feel "silly" about questioning the side effects. I am convinced that Dad would have passed much sooner had he not quit taking it and both of them were a lot more comfortable their last years without statins. I am very glad it works for you and many others but I think the point really is, it doesn't for everyone and the methods used to "test" it are not giving us a clear view of what really can happen. Almost every med can have adverse reactions to a percentage of the general population but when we are essentially lied to in order to sell more product, that is a crime in my opinion.
Again, I really am glad it is a positive for you.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)