AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

New to us SUV
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dpilot83
Posted 8/20/2021 23:52 (#9175904 - in reply to #9172605)
Subject: RE: New to us SUV

Three carseats sucks in anything but it really sucks if the anything is not a minivan.

Our 2013 Honda Odyssey has 200,000 miles on it. I guess you could call the roads we have to drive on to get to the highway gravel roads but that would be a pretty generous description.

Mudding in and out is hard on it but it's hard on anything. I don't really know of any situations where I know for sure that I could have made it in the 4WD pickup or Expedition but could not have made it in the minivan. Front wheel drive works pretty well in general. I would not have believed someone who would say something like that back in 2013 when I bought it but when you have it you end up trying things and it has been pretty surprising how it can get through stuff if you drive it right.

I was a minivan hater and was really opposed to ever getting one but I also wanted to make my wife happy when it was time for a larger vehicle. She picked the Odyssey and I have to say, it has won me over. Minivans are made for making a Mom's life easier and they really do excel at that.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)