AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (8) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Mouse Feature
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format
Mark (EC,IN)
Posted 8/11/2021 06:35 (#9157698)
Subject: Mouse Feature

Schlegel Farms, Hagerstown Indiana
What do you call the feature where the roller wheel that scrolls the page up and down can also move it sideways?

My old mouse died and my wife picked up a new one. I didn't even realize my old mouse had this feature until the new one wouldn't do it.................had the old one for years and just unconsciously used it.

Now I realize I miss it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)