AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

ITC receiver issues...again
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Joelt
Posted 8/3/2021 21:06 (#9145085)
Subject: ITC receiver issues...again

perryton, tx
So I was one of the ones caught with my pants down by the globe shortage so I’m still running the old ITC with the Extender. It worked pretty good at first even though it wouldn’t readily acquire WAAS but lately it keeps disengaging and saying “No GPS signal” which is always preceded by a “Communication Error” message saying that the display and the receiver are no longer communicating. I feel like this is a wiring issue rather than the usual ITC gremlins but I’m not sure. I replaced the harness going from the display to the corner post and tried a different globe with no success. I also did the software update initially thinking it had something to do with that but it made no difference. It readily acquires WAAS and steers but usually I lose the signal and get the “Communication Error” warning within 10 minutes. Killing the tractor and rebooting the display usually will restore the signal and buy me another 5-10 minutes before it does it again. The display is an 1800 if that’s relevant.

Edited by Joelt 8/3/2021 21:07
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)