AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Successful surgery for my granddaughter
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

mikado
Posted 8/3/2021 19:32 (#9144881)
Subject: Successful surgery for my granddaughter

SW WI
I had posted about my granddaughter needing heart surgery to control her heart from racing to over 200 beats a minute. After the insurance company had came around to ok the surgery it was scheduled for mid Aug. But while trying a second medication for control…..the medication became ineffective, causing more urgency for the surgery. Seems like the cardiologist moved a lot of things on his schedule and worked her into surgery in mid July. I had been holding off posting, just didn’t want to have to report on a setback, should 1 arise. But so far so good. While in surgery the cardiologist could manipulate her heart to trigger an event. He then could see which node to work on and which to keep. When he felt like he accomplished what he wanted he then tried to trigger another event…..which he couldn’t ( which means surgery was successful). She’s recovered and back to being a 5 year old, actually her birthday is Aug 8.

Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers. It was a pick me up my wife and I needed.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)