AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

COVID Vaccine Data Simplified
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

dpilot83
Posted 8/3/2021 22:00 (#9145247 - in reply to #9144649)
Subject: RE: COVID Vaccine Data Simplified

nav698 - 8/3/2021 16:52 It’s probably all the people that were supposed to be having heart surgery and things like that that weren’t allowed to have them in lock down

I follow The Ethical Skeptic on Twitter. In mid to late 2020 he was compiling all kinds of data on the increase in deaths from various diseases that he believed to be due to people being unwilling or unable to go to the hospital to get resolved.

In maybe the August time frame he was up to around 60,000 deaths that he attributed to that reason. I really wouldn’t be surprised if he was in the ballpark. He did a LOT of work to gather it all.

But even if it was double that by the end of 2020, that still does not come anywhere close to accounting for the extra excess all-cause deaths we have had.

My posts on this subject sometimes tend to make me come across as if I think we need to be more careful with COVID or that I’m in support of the decisions the left have been pushing.

I am the opposite. I think it’s good to treat it like any other sickness. If you have it, try not to spread it to others. All decent people do that anyways.

If you don’t have it, don’t live in fear of getting it.

Always realize that life is a journey and keep living it.

Masks as they are worn by most are worthless and are possible worse than worthless. But whatever makes you feel better or perhaps more important to some, whatever makes you feel morally superior.

I believe the mRNA vaccine is pretty awesome. Great technology. And I haven’t gotten it and likely won’t, maybe ever because I don’t have to. When I am pressured to do things, even things I agree with, I’m probably not going to.

I think all of the stuff the left has dreamed up to control people is horrible. I think all of the stuff the right has dreamed up on the conspiracy side is also horrible. There are LITERALLY people who believe the mRNA vaccine has a tracking device and in addition to that it is preparing your body to be altered which will happen when all of the 5G towers are activated properly.

I swear, there is nowhere safe to turn for a normal person. Everyone everywhere is crazy.

Live your life and let other people live theirs. Take responsibility for your own safety WITHOUT trying to control other people. The end. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)