AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

COVID Vaccine Data Simplified
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

HuskerJ
Posted 8/3/2021 14:33 (#9144516 - in reply to #9144218)
Subject: RE: A whole lot of excess deaths

East of Broken Bow
Your numbers are right, but if you were to follow a graph of total deaths in the USA, or Deaths per 100,000 people, you will see that 2019 (and the early part of 2020) had the lowest death rates (per 100,000) population that was ever recorded. Historically, if you graph it out, the death rate per 100,000 goes up and down from year to year, with a gradual trend lower over time as life expectancies go up. Think of it as a chart opposite corn yields the last 20 years, an overall gradual rise, with year to year variations.
If you take the time to research, the deaths per 100,000 hadn't had a spike up, in several years, which statistically meant that there were a larger than normal number of older (vulnerable) people.
Going back in History, there wasn't a year before 2000, that I am aware of, that had a lower death rate, per 100,000 people, than 2020.
Speaking purely statistically, the time was coming for a 'spike' in the death rates. If it were not Covid, it would have been something else sooner or later.
Don't get me as trying to convince anyone that Covid deaths are not real, I'm just trying to point out, that when you compare to 2019 and early 2020, and cite year to year increases, that you are not comparing the last year to a 5 year average, but rather to the lowest death rate (per 100,000) ever recorded. If you go with the 5 year average, the excess deaths are somewhere between 200,000 and 300,000. Still too many deaths, but not as bad as it sounds on the surface.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)