AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Access to political forum
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> FAQ & SupportMessage format

TheGleaner
Posted 8/5/2021 03:25 (#9147211 - in reply to #9146950)
Subject: RE: Access to political forum

ND
SH: last I recall, your signature is political...so I don't really know what you're trying to do...but that's you I guess. Kinda funny others say leftwing cesspool but eh, whatever, must be somewhat balanced for both sides to be unhappy.

1478: They/he bans them, they create another account and come back. I've said the same you have said and got shat on for it, as have others, with the responses basically being summed up as: "freedom of speech, you want to ban everything you don't like?", "(dko) it's hard to decide what is and isn't political so it stays", and, I had to lol at it, "(dko) if you don't like it you can make your own forum", "they can't moderate all the posts", "he doesn't have that much time" and along with your standard "meh", garbage, and toll replies. You can search the posts I and others have made on it.

A few have mentioned that the SF Agtalk fell apart due to too much/less moderation, thus NewAgTalk.com becoming a thing in 2001 or whenever, so I don't know if they/dko is trying to avoid that or what. I half think this place is like an off balance centrifuge and are a few moments away from an AgTalkIII happening, of course someone could balance or shut off the centrifuge and prevent it but...I don't know.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)