AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

InCommand 1200 changing products
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

sserven
Posted 7/30/2021 02:14 (#9137129)
Subject: InCommand 1200 changing products

WCIL
We have a 2017 Hagie with the ag leader incommand 1200 display. This is the first year using this setup and first time with a 1200 display. I've been spraying fungicide and I want to document different product mixes in the same field to see if adding different products has a yield impact. I usually start a new event for the field and load my product mix for the first batch. When I go to change that product mix on my second load still under the same field and event, I lose the previous coverage map of the first product mix I sprayed. I've been able to go into the legend menu and add that first product mix coverage map as a reference layer, but I can't get it on the map so my swath control will shutoff. Is there a way to change products in the same field and not lose the coverage map from the first product mix I sprayed? I would assume this monitor when used for planting would be able to change hybrids and keep a coverage map for swath control but who knows, I'm not using it in a planter just this sprayer. I'd appreciate any help. TIA
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)