AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Meat consumption & heart disease study
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

fpr2006
Posted 7/23/2021 15:12 (#9125415 - in reply to #9124723)
Subject: RE: Meat consumption & heart disease study

SW Minnesota
`It looks to me the study searched for and compiled a bunch of other studies. My daughter the Young MD wants no part or a pro or anti meat debate with me or any one but she has several times said and continues to say that the problems with the studies are that people who eat a high meat diet in this day and age tend to do a lot of other things that are not good. If there are any Eskimos left who eat the traditional Eskimo diet they should all be dying by the time they are 40 if these studies are right.
By any standard other than Keto or Carnivore I eat too much meat. I always have even before I knew what a Keto diet was. I ate a lot of meat because I have always had had livestock and thought I should eat my own product and I felt better when I ate meat. It seems to be working .I am 65 years old. I am 6'1" and weigh 205-210. Other than a few short runs of antibiotics I have never been on any prescription drugs. I generally get a physical every year and have never been told I need to be on meds. From my own experience I think the study is one of a series of bogus studies that started with Ancel Keys.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)