AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

surge protector vs. the refrigerator
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

sand85
Posted 7/20/2021 13:45 (#9120095 - in reply to #9119708)
Subject: RE: surge protector vs. the refrigerator

C IL
Sir. You seem hellbent on receiving everything I say as a mockery to your knowledge. You also keep implying scenarios I haven’t proposed.

You’ve got it partly correct. I am mocking your angry Hulk smash rage monster approach.

Twice I’ve pointed out P = IV and you’ve had the chance to explain your knowledge to the rest of us in a low voltage situation, although I haven’t explicitly written it out this clearly until now. I also directly noted that you seem to be a guy who would know as you’ve pointed out, in an industrial production scenario. And yet you continue to throw fireballs. I don’t get it, and I do think you need a friend, or a chill pill, or something. You are really, really aggressive on this subject and you started before I first posted on this thread.

I’ve agree with you about whole house surge absorber and the motors. If you would expend your energy continuing to educate instead of making yourself look like a raging maniac, I would appreciate it, as would many.

Many of us seem to have damaged electronics in our homes following electrical events, whether from voltage spikes or brownouts. I have enjoyed your technical explanations, and not followed some of your other commentary.

You might examine your approach.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)