AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Dating site for a farm oriented lady?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

clevepreach
Posted 7/14/2021 17:11 (#9110129 - in reply to #9106455)
Subject: RE: Dating site for a farm oriented lady?

Cleveland, MS. Own small farm near Booneville, MS

All this reminds me of what a co-worker once told me when I was still in the trucking industry. He married young (maybe 20 or 21) to a gal who was a bit older than him. She already had a daughter who was 5 or 6 when they married. The marriage didn't last all that long so by the time he was in his late 20s he was divorced and looking. He met a girl and started dating. One Monday he came to work as I asked, "How's it going." He replied that he had dumped his girlfriend over the weekend. When I asked why he said, "Because all she wanted to do was drink and party. It was fun at first but that's all she wanted to do." After a bit more conversation he revealed that he had met her in the bar where she worked as a bartender. He said she couldn't wait for the bar to close every night so she and some of her friends could have their "after hours party." She would get drunk, pass out, and he would have to take her home and put her to bed. According to him she was a nice girl when she was sober. It's just that she wasn't sober often enough.

I asked him, "Do you think you might want to reconsider where you are meeting girls?" Decide what you want and go where those kind of people gather.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)