AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Salt, blood pressure, insulin resistance and diabetes
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 7/3/2021 17:21 (#9091395 - in reply to #9091183)
Subject: RE: Salt, blood pressure, insulin resistance and diabetes

Pittsburg, Kansas
Plans? Who needs plans?

Actually we have been on Islamoroda, Florida Keys for about a month now. Did our last two dives today and cleaned the gear up for travel. Will pack and watch the fireworks tomorrow out on the jetty where we are staying and leave for home early on the 5th. Hopefully beat the traffic jam. Only one road to and from Key West and it gets jam packed on weekends. Can't imagine what it will be like if we wait till the hangover and boat crowd starts heading back to Miami.

We will probably take a week or ten days going home. Have a trailer behind with a CanAm Spyder motorcycle and on the way down we would get a motel early, then unload and go ride around the country a little on the motorcycle. Plan on doing that on the way home.

Then from there not sure. Will probably stay home for a couple weeks. No set plans from there other than travel to Bonaire in December.

Would not mind riding up to the Black Hills to your stomping grounds, but based on what I have seen so far with people getting out and traveling, I bet it will be packed through the summer. I don't know how many new campers and boats have been sold, but it has been a bunch.

How about you? No Canada open yet so no steelhead fishing.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)