AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The epidemic of fake disease
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

IowaMark
Posted 7/1/2021 07:03 (#9087271 - in reply to #9086169)
Subject: RE: The epidemic of fake disease

NW Iowa. / SW Arizona
I found the video John presented interesting and worthy to think about. I am in the same boat as you Pete I do the PSA test and finger poke yearly and have had two colonoscopies done, one at 50 and another at 60 and have no regrets doing any of these testing. I also have a family history of prostate cancer so really want to keep on top of my issues. I had a LOT of flair ups with my prostate over the years starting when I was in my 40’s. I started seeing a young new urologist in town in 2010 and he put me on finasteride back then and I haven’t had a single flair up since. I take it religiously very morning and feel it has done wonders for me. I used to do PSA test every 3 months, then went to 6 months and now once a year, thankfully with good results. I do except the idea that someday I will no doubt get prostate cancer but really hoping to delay it as long as possible.

On a side note when I did my first did a colonoscopy at the age of 50 at a local Dr.s office I had some diverticulosis but nothing was done about it. When I turned 60 when I had my second colonoscopy at Mayo it showed no signs of diverticulosis.

Edited by IowaMark 7/1/2021 07:04
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)