AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Keto diet results thank you John Burns
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

pointrow
Posted 6/28/2021 04:48 (#9081780 - in reply to #9080421)
Subject: RE: Exercise

Central Il Morton

4640 - 6/27/2021 09:27 Guess it’s my turn to finally chime in. I’ve been reading John’s post for a while. I have suffered with gut issues for 20+ yrs. I’m 43 almost 44. Probably 5-6 years ago I had a doctor diagnosed me with celiac disease. I went gluten free.( A wheat farmer in southern Kansas.) gut issues seemed to improve a little and maybe not as tired and wore out as before. But really started putting on the weight. To much rice flour and sugar. Back in March I couldn’t hardly tie my shoes without getting out of breath, never had any energy, and some serious joint problems along with constant gut issues. I decided to give it a try. I have been skipping breakfast. Always have a coffee in the morning with half and half. Other wise I’m too busy to figure out different menus so pretty much just been eating, meat,cheese,eggs,salads with ranch dressing and strawberries and blueberries in cottage cheese, and also popcorn. Drink lots of unsweetened tea. In three months I have lost 35-40 lbs. I have more energy and am not quite as dead tired as I always was. I had hoped this would be a little better. Also my joint issues have improved but not as much as hoped. But for me so for it has been totally worth it because of my gut issues. I’m normal for the first time in 20+ yrs. went from running to the bathroom afraid not going to make it as much as 7-9 times a day, to comfortably walking to the bathroom twice a day. I just had a thought yesterday while in the combine, I hadn’t filled up all my toilet paper containers in all my equipment this year. That would have been a disaster a year ago.

Have you tried Metamucil and Pro Biotic for your gut. It sure helps me calming mine down and the fiber helps form your stools.
take care
pointrow 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)