AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Reversing dementia with diet
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 6/26/2021 18:54 (#9079502 - in reply to #9079362)
Subject: RE: Reversing dementia with diet

Pittsburg, Kansas
I would love to meet that man. I think very highly of his medical approach. He seems so down to earth.

I bet Dr Mason puts her on a low carb diet. Would be very interesting if you could post results if he helps turn her arthritis around or at least helps her.

We have one good friend that we don't see often but when we do it breaks our hearts. She is suffering from Parkinsons. Has the tremors bad but the dementia is the real problem. Husband can't leave her alone any more.

He trys to make her life the most pleasurable that he can but part of that includes a lot of sugar and ice cream. I just kind of sigh. It is just so sad that the very thing that gives her pleasure is likely a big contributing factor to her declining health. But once a person reaches her stage there is really no room for reasoning left. I guess at that stage the small pleasures are probably better than trying to fight a losing battle. But it saddens me that the very thing he tries to do to make her life a little better is probably contributing to her demise.

Edited by John Burns 6/26/2021 19:06
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)