AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Spray & Side Dress Rate Controller Opinions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

sparrell
Posted 6/10/2021 17:51 (#9052016 - in reply to #9051986)
Subject: RE: Spray & Side Dress Rate Controller Opinions

Mn PT Farmer - 6/10/2021 17:34

STO here who is spraying and applying in season 28% with a mounted sprayer and mounted side dress bar. We still use a chart and pressure gauge to keep our rates where we want them, but to stay on we have to tweak rpm frequently while re-checking the chart and starting out the back at the gauge while trying to stay off of the rows... I know there is a better way.

I am thinking about getting a rate controller of some sort and know very little about what is out there. I dont need anything fancy... just something that will auto adjust to keep my rate consistent on the fly. What do guys like?

We have a gen 1 20/20 monitor for planting, but I assume we would need to upgrade to use precision products.

Thanks in advance for your input!

I just got into the rate controller world this year with micro trak spraymate 2 systems on two different sprayers.

So far, I really like them. Bought new through shoup and not all that expensive. Detailed instructions and great service over the phone directly with micro trak to help with set up etc.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)