AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

You ever heard of a magnet sticking to an injection site?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

IowaMark
Posted 6/8/2021 22:18 (#9049138)
Subject: You ever heard of a magnet sticking to an injection site?

NW Iowa. / SW Arizona
Please don’t make this political and get it deleted. I’m just looking for honest answers.

I was talking to someone I know today that said his wife took the Pfizer shots awhile back. Somebody we both know had also taken the Pfizer shots last winter. The other guy claims if you put a small magnet in the area of where you had your shot the magnet will stick to the skin because it did it to him.

So the guys wife I was talking to this morning tried it on her arm and he swears the magnet sticks to her injection spot. He also said if you leave it on long enough and then remove it the skin will pulsate for awhile. He says it has to be a small magnet like one out of a hearing aid.

My wife had the Pfizer shots so I took the smallest magnet I could find and tried it on my wife’s arm and it did absolutely nothing.

The two I was talking about are in there late 40’s to early 50’s.

I had never heard of this until this morning. I’m just curious if anybody’s else tried or heard of this test ? If I didn’t personally know the two I wouldn’t believe them but I believe they are telling the truth.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)