AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Justif ? Your cool response?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

dabeegmon
Posted 5/29/2021 17:41 (#9032096 - in reply to #9031778)
Subject: RE: Justif ? Your cool response?

SE Manitoba
agfarms - 5/29/2021 13:48

dabeegmon - 5/29/2021 10:50

bennyt - 5/29/2021 09:33

We buy everything made in USA if at all possible. It is better quality/ warranty 99% of time.

Well - - - - for a suit I would prefer cloth from Italy
for cotton underwear Pakistani stuff is far better (if you buy the good quality stuff) than made in USA
for wool long underwear good old Stanfield's out of Nova Scotia (IIRC) is great stuff
a car for economy - - - - - it might be made in Canada or the USA but its Japanese engineering
for machine tools - - - - Germany Italy Poland - - - -most of the US production just isn't up there with the great stuff!
for a luxury car (know nothing about Rolls or similar) I'll take a Mercedes or a BMW
my computer stuff is almost always made some place other than the USA
the US imports most of our crude oil and natural gas so that must be good stuff
hmmmmm - - - - - that's what I can think of in three minutes for a start . . .

We import over 50 percent of our crude?

And if we do what comes from Canada? Thought we were energy independent. Now if you are talking about what is refined here and then exported as imported oil then that can change the numbers wildly. But don't let me get in they way of a good story.

I would guess that you've never investigated how many and how big the pipelines between Canuckistan and the US are.

I didn't realize it was this high but in 2019 Canuckistani crude was 48% of the US imports and provided 22% of the US refinery crude oil intake. (It used to be around 30% but that was years ago.)
So I'd say that amount was sorta substantial.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)