AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Aaron Rogers
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

packerfan
Posted 5/27/2021 20:37 (#9028617 - in reply to #9028542)
Subject: RE: Aaron Rogers

Western illinois
I agree with the first part. The second part, no. It would be hard to watch the Packers without him, because they wouldn’t be competitive for a few years. I know Tampa gave Brady everything he wanted and they won it all. We all know they shouldn’t have, but that is why I say let Rodgers walk. His playoff record is dismal for as good as he is. He just plain chokes on the big games. His performance in the biggest games doesn’t warrant letting him control the operations of the team. If he had a handful of rings, I might feel differently. He’s approaching the end of his career and has had issues with injuries in the past. If he doesn’t accept the fact that the team needs to look into the future, then that’s his problem. It may not have been handled correctly, but the front office has a job to do and it doesn’t always include input from the Qb. I’m sick and tired of his arrogance and constant State Farm appearances when he should be concentrating on the job at hand. Bottom line is, he’s a headcase.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)