AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How is Appel truck sales in Galva Ill to deal with?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

BRT
Posted 12/15/2009 14:49 (#967742 - in reply to #965155)
Subject: Re: How is Appel truck sales in Galva Ill to deal with?

I know of a situation where a peice of equipment was delieved in the middle of darkness , guarrenteed "Ready to GO to WORK" , next morning it was smoking like a freight train, blew the oil cap off due to crankcase pressure at idle, leaked a pint of oil out the front main seal at idle in under 10 minutes. The salesman, apparently an outstanding member and monetary gate keeper of some over the road two wheeled vehicle association would not even so much as return a phonecall about the peice of equipment delivered. It was a total disaster that has inspired as to date over 25 pages of internet blog responces, non of which to date (about 2 months) have been responded to by either the namesake sellers cocompanies or the Salesperson involved. I certainly hope that this company has had a banner year selling equipment and I wish them all the best, But if I were a purchaser, I would apply the rules "buyer beware" because anything delivered outside the county may not responde a returned phone call or even so much as a sales reciept with your new acquisition....... You would be advised to buy it on an escrow and satisfaction return agreement if you can not get to galva and actually put some real time in the drivers seat

Edited by BRT 12/15/2009 15:02
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)