AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anybody going to AGCONNECT EXPO?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

RFI90
Posted 12/10/2009 14:31 (#959223 - in reply to #959209)
Subject: Re: Anybody going to AGCONNECT EXPO?

Northeast Iowa
I think the 2010 show is their initial outing. When I went to the World Ag Expo in Tulare, California, a couple years ago, a friend out there told me there was talk of a new show coming up in 2010 in Orlando. The thinking was that the Orlando location would make it a better destination for family activities and would also allow a bit more one-on-one time between exhibitors and potential customers after the normal show hours. It sounded like as much of a networking situation as just a straight equipment exhibit.

The World Ag Expo in February is a nice change of scenery for someone from the Midwest. No, it's not Orlando, but it's not wind chills and drifts either. I probably had as much fun spending extra time to see other things in California as I did at the show. Plus, for those of us from straight row-crop backgrounds, it was interesting to see all the different equipment used for all the crops we never see. I had to stop at exhibits several times and ask, "What IS this thing?"

Not sure what the layout or the schedule is for the Orlando show, but I've received four separate automated calls in the last month reminding me of it and inviting me to register early.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)