AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Deere New Generation front slab weight setup-what are they worth.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

RickB
Posted 10/31/2020 02:56 (#8577257 - in reply to #8577050)
Subject: RE: Deere New Generation front slab weight setup-what are they worth.

Lincoln County. NC
MiradaAcres - 10/30/2020 22:49

Double stack weight uses steel side frames. I bought both of my sets for about $400 with a double stack starter and the two side frames. The slabs themselves way about 80 lb and i usually paid $80 a piece or a dollar per pound. There's another 250 lb with the starter and brackets.

I wouldn't pay more than $600 for that set up. One thing to note is that the fabricated steel brackets that are used with the double stack weight can also be used with a suitcase weight bracket. If you are going to throw them on and off, I would buy the set up and install the suitcase weight bracket and keep the double stack bracket for when I retired the machine permanently to collector status. If you're going to leave them on it should be okay we run the double stack with 6 weights on our 4020.

+1.

The guy that bought the weights in the middle pic got a great deal except the double slab won't fit the cast half weight mounts shown on the pallet. So that is just a HD door stop until he finds fabricated side frames.

Edited by RickB 10/31/2020 02:59
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)