AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Fendt 1167 test drive!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

easymoney
Posted 9/17/2020 17:59 (#8501061 - in reply to #8499545)
Subject: RE: Fendt 1167 test drive! smaller tractor with that technology

ecmn
Ron..NE ILL..10/48 - 9/16/2020 20:13

Thanks for the report, but why compare to quadtrack?

How does price compare to JD 9570 RT (2-track)

We've been using the JD headland turn-around thing (fka I-Tec Pro) for about 7-8 yrs.

I know Fendt has a warranty that says they'll bring you out a tractor if they can't fix yours in 48 hrs. Not sure if it's 48 clock hours, or 48 work hours, which would equate to 6 work days. At any rate, will they bring out a big Fendt if yours goes down? Or will you get to use an 800 Versatile as a substitute?

The conversation that I eavesdropped on was quadtrac guys asking how does it compare in price because they just experienced it pulling.

You would have to get a price quote from John Deere on what their 570 with CVT and full maintenance program for the first 3 years would cost. And while you're talking to the Deere guy I would ask him how do you get a hold of the customer support people that are free to the customer. Because when you buy the German tractor you have access to a customer support person that in two or three years if you need to set it up for something different they'll come out for free if you get a new employee and need to train him on the tractor they come out for free. And if you have one of their combines you also get him to help with settings issues or technology or he'll keep track of your maintenance needs....

Loner is based on 48 hours or 4 days but that would be a conversation for you to have with your dealer for a specific situation that might need special attention.

I would imagine they would have John Deere machines for loners since in a couple years there lots are going to be full of them?

I can understand John Deere's customers thinking they need to plan ahead as to when they're going to need a loner. I don't see that with these tractors.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)