AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Spray tender trailers
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

LarFarm
Posted 5/1/2019 19:58 (#7470755 - in reply to #7468947)
Subject: RE: Spray tender trailers

South Central Kansas
We set up a new tender trailer this winter. Bought a Neville two tank trailer as the base, really well built trailer, and then added our own plumbing. I researched about all of the pre made systems that I could find (JD Skiles, Surefire Ag, ect.) and they were all really nice but I thought for ease of use and simplicity for employee's we ended up going with pumps and meters. We have 4 inductor cones plumbed into 1 Hypro venturi, each cone has a Sotera chem pump and a Dura brand meter. Simple to calibrate and simple to fill. I can give a list to an employee that says 30 gal in tank 1, 10 gal in tank 2, 5 gal in tank 3. Its pretty hard to mess that up and one tote only pumps into one cone so no contamination is possible. We have used it pretty extensively this spring and it has worked great. We preload batches while the sprayer is out so fills are in the 7-9 minute range with a 1000 gallon tank. We hot load our AMS into the bulk water tanks which helps to speed up the process too. This is a little more than you are describing but it has worked well, message me if you have questions about the plumbing. Good Luck!

(Tender Trailer1 (full).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Tender Trailer1 (full).jpg (161KB - 35 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)