AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Our local activists.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

TIM SCHOENHARD
Posted 3/28/2019 23:25 (#7407398 - in reply to #7407311)
Subject: RE: Our local activists.

Central North Dakota
I'm sorry but here it goes! If she is so DAMN Smart and caring why are the Sheep sheared, and why are all the other animals in either the barn with gates or in a high fence with gates so they can't get out. If you want to have them live out their natural lives then take down the fence, kick them outta the barn and get some Predators just like in the WILD and lets see how they fair!!! I bet she would loose her lunch if she (TRULY) knew what went on if people like us (real farmers and ranchers) went through on a daily bases to protect and care for our livestock!!! My son is 9 soon to be 10 and he has been told the truth about animals and nature and what we go through in this industry. last year was his first year showing a feeder steer. After the fair he was sad about his steer but when the day came to take him to butcher he wanted to skip school so he could help take him there so it would be able to Feed another Family. I am so proud of him, and when I asked him if he wanted to do it again this year (totally his choice) he said yeah Dad I just want to pick one without horns next time. The fair is in July and he has a Steer and a Heifer this year.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)