AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ghosts in house
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

WItitan2
Posted 10/31/2018 07:57 (#7075342 - in reply to #7074997)
Subject: RE: Ghosts in house

Pierce county WI
I had a mad ghost and a helpful one. My house is an old Victorian that was built in 1909 and is very intricate and ornate in design. It's not a typical farm house. When I moved in back 14 years ago things would be funny. The basement door would slam, the TV would turn on. I was 26 years old and not setting down. I had parties and it wasn't real family like here. Then I got serious with a girlfriend. Things were fine. We actually had meals in the house, and had time spent together in the house as a couple. Then we broke up, she moved out and it apparently got upset. Lots of weird stuff happening. Finally one night, after being woken up again by something I yelled like a crazy person, what do you want? You should be happy that somebody lives here and still runs the farm, instead of just a city commuter buying it, and not farming here. Things stopped. Then I only woke up in the middle of the night when I had a heifer having serious problems calving one night. Then another when a pipe broke for the downstairs bathroom. Both cases I sat up and imediately knew something was wrong. Why I knew to go out to the barn, I only guess was the helpful ghost.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)