AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Rural Home Ownership Entitlement
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

BigBushels
Posted 7/3/2018 12:25 (#6848289 - in reply to #6848024)
Subject: RE: Rural Home Ownership Entitlement

kst1 - 7/3/2018 09:43
You're a better man than me. If I found that and they were home, we'd discuss it in a one man conversation fashion that all the neighbors would hear.... If they weren't home I probably would have "returned" their cinder blocks through a window of their house.

I'm not saying I'm right, but we bought a farm near town a few years ago. Had a lot of problems with neighbors who thought they owned the ground at first. [BOLD]They now believe I am a crazy person but I no longer have issues with them.[/BOLD] All I had to do was rip out a guy's fence that was 6 feet passed the property line in the field (sheriff asked him to take it down and he didn't so I notified sheriff I was going to do it. He laughed and said "good for you") and turn the combine around in a lady's yard just like she kept turning around their pickup in my bean field. The rest of them figured it out from there.

You may not be right, but you definitely aren't wrong. You've successfully demonstrated to your neighbors that you are willing to go farther than they are.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)