AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Another critter story
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

born_in_ad1
Posted 6/16/2018 06:12 (#6815347 - in reply to #6815305)
Subject: RE: Another critter story

ESW ND
The mother in law came over to visit huh. LOL We will get a packrat every once and a while. Dirty, smelly buggards. They will do what you describe, but on the sheet rock part, I don't know. They like metallic type stuff too. Do you have a dog to help sniff it out. Our "dirty rat" was tearing the firewall insulation up and making a stash on top of tranny/back of engine area on the wifes grand prix. Not a good position to be in, laying on your back where your nose just touches the underside of the car with something above you somewhere with sharp teeth and claws. He knows you are trying to get him cuz you poked him with a sharpened heavy wire trying to stab it and he squeals bloody murder. All the while the dogs are wondering what I'm waiting for....just get him! I should have had a video. The only way I knew something was different when my sweety came home from work. The dogs went over to the car, fur on end, growling. I opened the hood and it was a mix of weasel-mink-faint skunk smell. 1 hour later the dogs and I had the big nutted rat. Good luck and wear welding gloves:D
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)