AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The people of Wal mart
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

jfreed
Posted 6/10/2018 20:41 (#6805257 - in reply to #6805219)
Subject: RE: The people of Wal mart

South West Michigan

tommyw-5088 - 6/10/2018 20:27
jfreed - 6/10/2018 18:37

tommyw-5088 - 6/10/2018 17:36
jfreed - 6/10/2018 17:00

tommyw-5088 - 6/10/2018 10:25 Saw a lady with tattoos, blue hair, wearing a mini skirt ..2 sizes too small It’s almost worth the trip, to see the people. Cheaper than going to the circus!

Sorry dude,but in 5-16 years, PLEASE post a pic of your TATTED-UP/PIERCED up grand/great grand-daughter!! Give it a rest !!

Yall do what you want , but I find it cheap entertainment :)

Are you unemployed/under employed?? GET A LIFE or move somewhere where you have access to people other than your probably infrequent visit to WALLY world, unless you work there?? Don't forget to post pics of your grand kids,LOL!!

That’s a funny one right there , been a diesel mechanic 30 years . Been farming longer than that , and all my equipment is paid for . Been working out 30 plus years , deadlift 320 plus at a body weight of 165 . I don’t think im having insecurity issues . Lighten up you will live longer

So your "BIG MAN ON CAMPUS" for belittling Walmart patrons?? You can understand the meaning of "belittling", can't you? Your not having insecurity issues,your just a simple bully that I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have the nuts to say to the patrons' faces but blabber about them on here, what a d$%^h bag.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)