AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Maybe they don't make a killing on some soda machines
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

IowaMark
Posted 6/8/2018 07:01 (#6800433 - in reply to #6800404)
Subject: RE: Maybe they don't make a killing on some soda machines

NW Iowa. / SW Arizona
billonthefarm - 6/8/2018 06:40

I read a article once and it went into some of the thought process in developing that machine. It also said it was the most expensive project Coca Cola had ever undertaking. I dont recall how much the spent but it sounded like something NASA was involved with. I was shocked.

I can believe NASA could’ve been involved in the designing of it, was very surprised of all of the “stuff” inside that machine :-).

It was interesting to see how she opened different parts of the machine up, all with hidden spots she touched on the front of the machine. To open the upper main part she taught the new employee where to touch a certain area in a triangle pattern and the main door just popped open, no keys or anything to open it. Then they touched another area behind the door on a keypad and a fancy screen pops up and it shows how much material of a certain flavor is left in the dispenser.

The orange mixture she replaced was in a box container which was a powder looked like about the size of a rice box you’d buy at the grocery store. She told me later that little box would mix a total of 85 gallons of orange soda.

Hind sight I wish I’d of taken some pictures of what she was doing behind the scenes, very interesting.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)