AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Apartment builindg investment questions..
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

a4t-1600
Posted 12/7/2016 15:05 (#5682511 - in reply to #5682103)
Subject: RE: Apartment builindg investment questions..

Dearfield Co.
Not so much true--------most of these rent limit apartments have right in the lease the occupancy rate as well as even a domestic disturbance is enough to get you booted. Last person I helped move into one the management told her to lose her friends. lose any aquaaintnces and watch her lifestyle or she would be on the street again. .

Lots of times if the inmate is actually trying to rehab and prison gangs are bullying them the Salvation Army will move the spouse in and pay the rent for the first year. I have done that several times and it has turned out well for me...... Most of the time the husband can get some sort of work release and move back toward being a productive member of society. Even though they are criminals some times the story on how they got to that point was a rocky rough path. I will give them a break until they show me different then right back to lease terms. As far as the integrating neighborhoods statement goes anything I have had has been in the wrong part of town in the first place thats how I ended up with it
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)