AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Winter in Az.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Go4dirt
Posted 11/24/2016 08:48 (#5654238 - in reply to #5653623)
Subject: RE: Winter in Az.

Here's my story why I live in Arizona and farm in Illinois. We lost our son in 2011, my wife and I decided life is to short. We moved to Az because of the winter gray days back there, it takes our soles down real quick. I fly back in the spring and fly back in the fall. I don't farm thousands of acres but I have enough to do. I farmed with a good friend before we lost our son, around 2500 acres, I left him standing after we lost our son. I do regret doing that but we are still friends today. Lost of a child does makes your brain rewire. So, we use to fly out here to see him when his race team raced in Phoenix and loved the area brought three homes here and rent two. We met many friends here and had many friends living here and many winter visitor that come here. We were told once that living here and wintering here adds seven years to your life. I know my body feels totally different here then when I am in Illinois. Ladies and Gentelmen hope you never go thru what we did so enjoy life and don't work yourselves to death!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)