AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Fendt Durability Rant
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

redblooded
Posted 11/5/2016 08:27 (#5619253 - in reply to #5619238)
Subject: RE: Fendt Durability Rant

Shelburne Ontario Canada
Is wat it is, fendt controllers are special. On most other monitor wen u plug in a new holland big baler that is iso the baler pops up on screen. U need a power harness that come off the battery to power the big harvestech acid pump. Wen pumps plugged in u can read the moist on the main baler screen and u dont need to use the old harvestech screen at all. This is amazing for keeping cab wire clutter down. But i do know on the fendt terminal it just doesnt work . The odd time it pops up an works for a bit then it disappears again. Fendt just cant do that. And i be suspicious ur section shut of is in same neighbourhood. Know few guys have traded up tractors for durability reasons to. The one did engine at 4000 some hrs then the pto crashed soon after an after that the turbo. 15000 a yr in repairs 2 yrs in a row on a 4-5000hr tractor makes u wonder. It was pissing engine oil out of engine again wen it left for the different colour lot. Just like anything else i think u get a lemon an u get the odd real good one.

Edited by redblooded 11/5/2016 08:28
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)