AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I Will Invite
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

McHusker
Posted 10/5/2016 18:16 (#5565595 - in reply to #5565567)
Subject: RE: I Will Invite

Nebraska aka the boondocks
Good post sat. I doubt you get any bites, too many guys that have done it here with real facts. I. Have done both cargill pro pricing and Gavilon. Mostly on a small scale and mostly for politics, that shouldn't need explanation. I will say their prices are earily similar, in my experience as if they use the same formula. Here is a specific thatputan endto using cargill a couple years ago. I used pro pricing with the flex delivery on 15000 bushels. They took .14 per bushel off the top. I delivered the the bushels to gavilon. Gavilon shrunk the corn. Cargill then shrunk the corn again, on paper because they never handled it to the tune of $500 in dock, really. Can you say adios. I now throw Gavilon a 5000 bushel bone every year to gnaw on, because it is good to keep the perks :) when you need a favor.

Edit, After a drink or two it came to me, and I acruallly haven't even looked, but I would guess my Gavilon whatever it's called, perhaps come on over this farmer is bent over, but I would guess my Gavilon 5000 is the worst priced corn I have sold since 2007.

Edited by McHusker 10/5/2016 20:01
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)