AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sat, comment on Funds "leaving" or "not leaving".
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 1/4/2016 08:56 (#5009774 - in reply to #5009576)
Subject: RE: You're correct it is the corn chart.

Buxton ND
Thank You MU.

The "short covering" mmmmmmmm this subject gets under my skin pretty easy. Not the short covering part but how it is "fed" to the general farmer public. If you wanna get farmers bullish just talk about "the FUNDS BUYING", funds buy 25k corn 15k beans and 12k wheat on twitter/market radio and or market TV. I have yet to hear or see someone go step by step and explain the differences between short buying BUYING and NET NEW BUYING.

Short covering only goes so far like all those last rallies, kinda like the Packers playing defense last night, defense DOES NOT WIN GAMES.
NET NEW BUYING was/is like the Vikings offense last night, strong prolonged offense wins the game in the end and wins the big rally market game. A good way to explain it plus egging on the Cheese heads LOL

Then I can't leave the Vikings fans out, locally there's MANY, Facebook lite up with the Viking fans bashing the poor Packers and bragging like they won the Super Bowl something :o) ! ! ! My house keeper gal is a die-hard PACKERS, I had to remind her of "THE" comeback phase "And how many super bowl rings do the Vikings have"

DOW havin a bad day and just now taking out the Nov/Dec lows, this after making a series of 10-12 LOWER, WEEKLY highs since May. IMO the next step will be making a lower lower then the pre-Labor Day low. IMO let er crash and burn and lets get some monies BACK playing commodities.

Look at where commodities were in the first 6 months of 2011, then look when the DOW went on the rampage HIGHER*****
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)