AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Bears get grain for Christmas!?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

jpartner
Posted 12/16/2015 13:03 (#4964262 - in reply to #4964247)
Subject: RE: jpartner ??

NE Ridger - 12/16/2015 11:58 Are you still looking for a $5.20ish board before sub $3.18? I had thought the prognosis was weaker this winter into the 3.30ish/8.00ish range, then a spring/summer rally uptoward that 5.22 target, and then down for a year or two to take out those 2009 lows. Has that changed? I added corn shorts last week, was planning to lift them sub-3.50 in the Jan-Feb time frame (shorts against stored grain) Would you say to leave them on until I move the physical?

Hi NE Ridger,

We need to hold 3.18, ...likely need to hold 3.45 because unless somebody is willing to step in and catch it.  If we hold that, we will trade above last years 4.42 - price will be pegged at a later date.  From there, price will likely be crushed, likely price would be 2.50-2.60.  So, we are in a very pivotal area.  If you are short, stay that way til you know 2.95 is off the table and we know for sure.  The context of the market makes this one tough. We really need more information, and we will get it soon enough.

Take Care

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)