AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

unstable knee issue
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

don@nebr
Posted 5/1/2015 20:26 (#4547383)
Subject: unstable knee issue

My knees have been the best part of me thru the years. Suddenly issues are arising. It seems to hurt slightly thru the day but attributed that to being down on them, up and down hundred times a day (it seems).

The REAL problem comes when I climb a ladder. When I lead with my right leg as I always do,,,you never know when you put weight on it whether its able to bear weight,,,in other words it pops out of joint slightly sometimes. I work a couple different part time jobs which require constant ladder work. IF I remember to lead with the left and drag the right up straight without bending it works flawlessly.

Scary part was I got out of my reclining chair yesterday after taking a short nap and I guess it was bent too long and was out of place when I stood up and about hit the deck.

It hurts slightly across the outside of the knee and when it pops out it is like it popped out of the top of the knee cap.

If it makes a difference 45-50 years ago I overextended it forward at football practice when 2 of us got crossed up in passing drills. It was swelled up to volleyball size and wasnt right for 6 to 8 weeks. Limped everywhere but to doctors office.

My question is would a knee scope fix a stretched tendon after all these years? Is this a normal wear and tear thing? Is this just normal for an old goat?? Medicare newbie here,,,does it pay for such stuff??

Edited by don@nebr 5/1/2015 22:44
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)