AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Farmpro nails it again
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

jpartner
Posted 11/12/2014 21:28 (#4174280 - in reply to #4173930)
Subject: RE: Thank you

khall_12_34... If we make a run at that 11.40ish gap will the lower low goal be abandoned?

Hi khall,

For me, No.  Like mentioned before, the grains are going to be complex markets the next few years because of the size of the chart formations that we are dealing with.  The rallies will likely be larger than normal, as well, as the declines (already seen those to some extent). Rallies will look like the birth of a new bull market, yet in reality, they are just the market dealing with some reactions, and some of the declines will get people panicking after the lashing everybody took last year.   For me, in order to turn the bigger picture trend up, we would need to trade above last summer's highs - or have sellers step down and confirm themselves with a lower lows, then break that level at some point in the future.  Intraday, buyers have been stepping up so that trend is up as we snap back on the bigger trends.  Markets have a tendency to like to approximately double their previous pullbacks (action- reaction).  We are in that area now with beans now- the question looming is, will we double the previous bigger pullback at this point.  I tend to think we will but moreso in time than price.   There is still one more major action that has yet to be dealt with at some point.  There are two ways we can deal with this...make new lows and get it over with, or we can go sideways for a much longer period of time and fulfill it that way.  Its not popular, I know, but I still expect new lows.  Wish I could say differently at this point, but I cannot see past that projection.....but I have been wrong before!!  There are longer term bullish things going on too.  The bigger down sloping fork does not appear to be likely to ever reach the median line.  It falls away to quickly, and price already edged out of the UML as shown earlier in the year.  These are bullish things albeit on a weekly chart, and so it will take time to turn the ship.  I have been struggling to see the larger balance on the intraday charts. Maybe I am still blind due to harvest, but usually, when this occurs for me, its because the swing is part of the formation to project balance, - in other words, the centers found end up being centers of the smaller swing, and not necessarily the bigger one - which is the one we are really after...IMHO.

Edited by jpartner 11/12/2014 21:37
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)