AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

OK who told the CME I sold some corn?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 11/12/2014 06:05 (#4172671 - in reply to #4172641)
Subject: RE: OK who told the CME I sold some corn?

Buxton ND
Pat what is this Bonus premium deal ?
Having a hard time waking up this morning so taking the easy way out and re-post this from Monday.

Where's the net new buying CORN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spec money (all class's of) never went net short corn this summer futures only,,,which are the way my numbers figured and that's the way I ALWAYS put them in print in here, ALWAYS.

So this summer at the low "they" were net long +70k smallest long positions held.
READY FOR THE SURPRISE ? ? ?
"They" are net long 188k
"They" started this with short covering.
"They" started this on 9-16
The same week I picked up a MAJOR "glitch" on DTN................I did post about this,asked if any one else saw this same thing and did not get any response. This post was on or just after 9-19. I DID make sure the correct numbers got up.......................... I DO have a bone to pick with DTN on this..........................

Now to the NET NEW buying in corn. THIS PAST WEEK was.
+16k net NEW longs.
-16k of short covering.
For a net weekly change of +33k.
Following last weeks +29k,but that one was more short covering.
Yes that does not add up,rounding can throw you off a k or 2

I could be DEAD WRONG,Spec Funds WRONG,,,if Uncle gives us a bearish surprise in the form of corn yield 177-179ish. Plus we still have a December report to deal with and thinking traders will be watching the demand side of corn,corn exports have not been smokin hot,either sales OR shipments......................Even with a much cheaper price is troublesome,add in with a rising price,that's more troublesome.

I remain a corn bully and wheat should be tossed in.,beans NO change.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)