AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Trendline Exports.. most all are ahead of needed pace.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 11/11/2014 11:46 (#4171251 - in reply to #4171218)
Subject: RE: Did they ever fix the -60 residual in beans?

Buxton ND
Exports account for nearly half of total US usage. Therefore,
actual exports to date and open sales for the remainder
of the season are important in determining price.We are currently
in the sixth month of the season and the export
picture remains dismal . . .

Season to date wheat exports are the 3rd lowest in 10 years.

Jon this is kinda from one of the big names in marketing services and very well respected.....Think the 3rd part comes though CIS. This was fresh yesterday............................... Have you "frozen up" and your marbles popped ? ? ?

I made a post below this morning,,last Thursday's wheat and corn export xxxxxx.........Harvest is nearly done,THIS IS THE TIME OF YEAR we should be selling corn like wilddddddddddd to be shipped after beans settle down........................... They should have long bought wheat to ship BEFORE beans got busy. Both these grains most in here would call cheap right ? WHY is the world NOT BUYING ? ? ? Like smoken hot buying ? ? ? You know its quiet when Chipper has to make a big deal out of Mexico buying corn........... Chip needs ratings,,,I DO NOT.....

Last Thursday's export sales #'s
18.8 MB corn with a 14.4 BB crop this IS NOT Jack *****
9.8 MB wheat this ain't Jack and hasn't been Jack for awhile *****
(spring wheat IS the bright spot here,,,sorry Jon)
59.3 MB beans NICE, add in 91.2 MB SHIPPED last week plus the 102 MB SHIPPED (ALL time record BTW) the prior week,these are all numbers right off the USDA's export sales/inspec reports. That big big shipping week in beans had 6 ships out of PNW 6 out of the Gulf, market TV again and a notepad/pen.

Hall or someone brought this up just below,,,

Are we shipping so many beans we DO NOT have the capacity to enough wheat and or corn ? ? ?
Can we NOT get enough wheat/corn into the export terminals to ship because of Buffet ? ? ? BTW barge rates are still high,not as high as prior but still high,,,picked this up on the weekend farm TV. This come right your everyone door in the form of a weak basis......... The northern RR troubles ARE at a door near YOU guys.........................

Since I'm on a roll here
Meal exports
Last Thursday
Negative -123.7 TMT.........................................
Blunt time
"they canceled"
YES THEY DID
IMO THEY bought cheaper meal out of SA
IMO there is numbers to back this......................

Remember the TV show Fantasy Inland ? ? ?
The little guy,,, De Plane,De plane ? ? ?
IMO and this is only my option,,,,,,,,,,,,,Ta-Too is gonna be saying DE SHIP DE SHIP "some where's out east" I've been told point blank NOT to say names here...................................

This HAS ALL READY happened with soft wheat.
Meal Trivia Time.
Wheat has more pro then corn,,,take less of what ? ? ? To feed that eastern hoof or feather.

I'm thinking you guys really wish eastern ND was still sunny,50ish,no wind and me outside huh ? ? ? He Haw I'd rather be outside cause been playing house pitch and have dish pan hands that are dern near wedding ring clean all ready.

BTW if anyone needs Wedding Ring clean hands for pictures to keep the 2B Mrs. Happy,,,try oven cleaner..... IT WORKS
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)